The application process has now closed. Keep an eye on our blog to find out who the winners are!
One of our favorite ways to support our community is investing in its future. That’s why we are once again awarding five $1,000 scholarships to high school seniors!
By investing in you and your education, we play a part in strengthening our community. Speaking of which, that brings us to this year’s scholarship question:
If you were given a million dollars, how would you use the money to improve your community?
Instead of writing an essay, all you have to do is create a 30–60 second video answering that question. Some ideas to get you started are:
- Build a community center
- Create a scholarship program
- Plant trees
- Clean up the community
- Other — get creative!
Once your video is ready to go, here’s what you need to do:
- Download and complete the application (two pages).
- Request your official high school transcript from your school.
- Create and post your 30-60 second video on YouTube or Vimeo. Choose Public or Unlisted when uploading your video and include the link with your other application materials.
- Upload these items using the form below. All requirements listed above must be met or it may result in disqualification of the applicant.