We held the first meeting of our Technology & Marketing Advisory Board on Tuesday, January 18. The Advisory Board is being led by William Anderson, Chief Customer Experience Officer and EVP at the Bank.
“The purpose of this board is to bring in the best strategic thinkers, entrepreneurs, technologists, and marketers in the region to help the Bank think strategically about its current and future customer experience,” Anderson said. “Meetings will be experiential and driven by Board member curiosity, experience, and visionary thoughts and questions.”
Insight from the COVID-19 pandemic has shown that people want to bank when and where it’s most convenient for them. One of the goals for this board is to improve technology and streamline the banking experience for customers.
Members will help shape the future of the Bank by serving one-year terms, renewable for one additional year. The Advisory Board will consist of eight qualified individuals:
- Brian Aust – Owner and Chief Strategy Officer, Aust Strategy
- Alex J. Drey – Product Development, Sanford Health Plan
- John T. Meyer – Co-Founder, Lemonly
- Scott Nelson – Chief Digital Officer, Tamarack Technology, Inc.
- Matt Paulson – Founder and CEO, MarketBeat; General Partner, Homegrown Capital
- Ashley Sorenson, PhD – Director of Product Technology, Clearent – an Xplor Company
- Chez Tschetter – Chief Technology Officer, Solarity
- Eric Weisser – CEO, Weisser Distributing
The Advisory Board members will meet quarterly at our Downtown location to:
- Share insights that help us innovate and stay ahead of industry and economic realities.
- Discover opportunities to grow relationships and improve the customer experience using data.
- Identify opportunities for growth in the industry.
- Engage with Bank products/services and provide honest feedback to improve experiences.
- Think strategically about how we can help keep customer and Bank data safe and secure.