At FNB, we value kindness. As part of the national Random Acts of Kindness Week February 15-19, we’re celebrating in our own special way. Our Wellbeing Committee has a week full of fun activities for our teammates to celebrate, along with challenges to do a random act of kindness.
Want to join the fun? Here are 10 ways you can show kindness today and every day!
- Pay for someone’s coffee behind you in the drive-up
- Make a meal and bring it to someone in need
- Hold the door for someone the next time you visit one of our locations
- Leave a generous tip the next time you’re out to eat
- Surprise your friends, family, or coworkers with a treat
- Send a card to a soldier or to an elderly person in a nursing home/hospice
- Tell a local business owner why you love their business
- Volunteer somewhere new
- Send a positive text message to five different people
- Tell someone you appreciate them
Our commitment to giving back to our communities encourages FNB teammates to show kindness every day, year-round. Throughout the year, we normally hold several KindnessFirst events to pay it forward to the communities we serve. Due to COVID-19 precautions, we did not have any KindnessFirst events last year, but we’re looking forward to more in the future!