We strive to provide a comprehensive benefits program that meets the needs of employees and their families. This includes First National Bank’s benefits, wellness, and retirement programs.
- Health, Dental, & Vision – available to employees who work at least 30 hours a week, effective on the 1st of the month following their hire date
- Life Insurance – Basic term life insurance is offered at no cost to employees who normally work at least 30 hours a week.
- Disability Insurance – Disability insurance is offered at no cost to employees who normally work at least 30 hours a week.
- Voluntary Insurance – Life, cancer, and accident insurance options are available for purchase.
- Our Profit Sharing program provides a fixed contribution of 10% and a discretionary contribution of 0-5% of employees’ yearly compensation at year-end. Employees who have worked 1 year and a minimum of 1,000 hours are eligible. These funds are deposited into employees’ accounts on a pre-tax basis and are subject to a vesting schedule and taxation upon withdrawal.
- All employees are eligible immediately upon hire and can contribute 1-85% of their compensation per pay period into a 401(k) or Roth 401(k), not to exceed the IRS annual contribution limit. Employees are 100% vested in their contributions.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
PTO provides employees the opportunity to take paid time away from work. Employees who are scheduled to work at least 10 hours per week, accrue PTO for each hour worked.
Incentive Compensation Plan (ICP)
Employees may earn a lump sum incentive for their performance (providing they meet or exceed performance expectations and accountabilities).
Employee Assistance Program
Employee assistance services are provided to employees and their eligible dependents at no cost and are completely confidential. This includes 5 counseling sessions per family member per year.