Why enroll in eStatements?
eStatements are a simple and secure alternative for your paper statements. Plus, it reduces paper clutter, which can help save the environment.
Watch to see the benefits of going digital and follow the steps below to enroll!Watch Now
Steps for enrolling in eStatements
- Go to www.fnbsf.com, and log in to Personal Online Banking.
- Click on Profile up in the top, right corner.
- Scroll down to the Electronic statements, and click Edit.
- Verify your email address. If it’s not correct, edit it in the Email section above.
- Click the radial button next to the account you wish to enroll. If you are not able to check the box, please call Customer Service.
- Click on the hyperlink labeled Electronic Statements Terms and Conditions.
- Review the terms and conditions and make note of the confirmation code at the bottom of the document. To view the document, you may have to download and install the latest free version of Adobe Reader from http://get.adobe.com/reader.
- Check the box to the left of the “I have read and accept the electronic statements terms and conditions.”
- Enter the Confirmation Code.
- Save, and your enrollment is complete.