At FNB, we value kindness. As part of the national Random Acts of Kindness Week February 17-21, we’re celebrating in our own special way. Our teammates are circulating KIND bars with personalized thank-you notes to coworkers to brighten their day as a random act of kindness.
Want to join the fun? Here are 10 ways you can show kindness today and every day!
- Pay for someone’s coffee behind you in the drive-up
- Make a meal and bring it to someone in need
- Hold the door for someone the next time you visit one of our locations
- Leave a generous tip the next time you’re out to eat
- Surprise your friends, family, or coworkers with a treat
- Leave a positive message for others to see
- Tell a local business owner why you love their business
- Volunteer somewhere new
- Start a fundraiser on social media
- Tell someone you appreciate them
Our commitment to giving back to our communities encourages FNB teammates to show kindness every day, year-round. Throughout the year, we hold several KindnessFirst events to pay it forward to the communities we serve. Learn about how our small acts of kindness made a big impact by taking a look at our 2019 KindnessFirst recap!