Receive messages via text*, email, or your Online Banking message box whenever activity occurs in your account(s).
The following transaction notifications are available:
- Check Tracker – notification when a specific check has cleared your checking account**
- Checking Deposit Activity – notification of any deposit to your checking account
- Checking Large Withdrawal – notification of any withdrawal larger than a set threshold
- Checking Low Balance Alert – notification when your balance falls below a set threshold
- Checking Withdrawal Activity – notification of any withdrawal to your checking account
- First Reserve Advance – notification when your First Reserve account advances
- Loan Advance – notification when your loan account advances
- Savings Deposit Activity – notification of any deposit to your savings account
- Savings Large Withdrawal – notification of any withdrawal larger than a set threshold
- Savings Low Balance Alert – notification when your balance falls below a set threshold
- Savings Withdrawal Activity – notification of any withdrawal to your savings account
What information will the notification include? It will show the transaction and your new available balance but will not include any sensitive account information.
How do you create, delete, or modify a notification? Once you have logged on to Online Banking, you can set up the above notifications by clicking on Services and selecting eAlerts. Click on Messenger to set up a new alert or view, edit, or delete an existing alert. All messages will be set up as Recurring with the exception of the check tracker notification. Each time the event is fulfilled, a message will be sent to you.
What information is required to set up a notification? All notifications require some of the same information – the account number, how often to check for new activity (the minimum is 1 hour and this is the recommended frequency), and the method for message delivery. Other information may also be required depending on the particular notification.
What types of delivery methods are available? For the method of delivery, specify email or online. If you select email, enter an email address or your cell phone text message address. Text message limits vary by provider, and your entire message may not be displayed. For assistance with your cell phone text message address and display limits, contact your cell phone provider. If you select online, a message will be sent to you through Online Banking. You can check your message box by clicking on Messenger and viewing alerts.
*Message and data rates may apply.
**If the check is presented for payment without a check number or an incorrect check number, a notification will not be generated.