Tired of paying more at the ATM? Then, our Student Checking account is for you!
- Personal Online Banking access
- Mobile banking
- Mobile check deposit
- Bill pay
- Person-to-Person payments** (P2P)
- eAlerts – via text and email
- eStatements – elect to receive eStatements, and we’ll refund your ATM service charges***
- Advantage Debit Card
- Telephone Banking
- Personal banker at a convenient location
- $50 minimum opening deposit
- Non-interest bearing
*The Student Checking account is available for consumer accounts only. Only one account may be opened per Social Security Number. An individual 25 years of age and under may only have one Student Checking account. Within 12 months of reaching the age of 26, this account will be converted to a Personal Checking account. The First National Bank in Sioux Falls reserves the right to cancel the program at any time.
**Subject to a $.50 per transaction fee.
***You will be refunded ATM service charges of up to $20.00 per account per statement cycle if you are enrolled for eStatements and disclosures. The refunded ATM service charges will be automatically credited to your Student Checking account on the last day of the statement cycle as long as you continue to receive eStatements and disclosures.