Technology is always changing, and we are working hard to provide the latest advances in online banking. We’re planning to roll out a re-designed Business Online Banking interface in the next few weeks. The new design will allow easier access to your accounts and create efficiencies with a more stream-lined process.
Look for these updates when we roll it out in mid-July:
- With our fresh, new design, you’ll notice that things are laid out in a more intuitive way.
- The Management Tools section has been removed. Instead, it has been replaced with Payments and Transfers. From there, you will be able to do Internal, ACH, and Bill Pay transfers. This section will also have Checks & Deposits, where you can upload Positive Pay files and issue Stop Payments.
- You’ll have the option to access your accounts through our mobile app – Business Mobile Banking. Contact our Business Solutions team if you’d like to be added to our wait list. We’ll reach out to you first when it’s available!
- Soft Tokens! We’re most excited to be able to offer you an alternative to the physical tokens many of you have been using. These soft tokens no longer require you to carry your token with you; it’ll be password generated through an app on your phone. Our Business Solutions team would love to add you to this wait list, too!
- The ability to deposit checks through our app using Mobile Capture. Whether you’re on the road or in the office, you can ensure your deposits are made in a timely manner.
We’re not done yet! Stay tuned for additional updates we’re working on including Wire Manager within Business Online Banking.
We’re here to make your life easier and better, so if you have any questions, concerns, or just want to know more about the new design, please contact our Business Solutions team or give them a call at (605) 335-5101.