Nothing has shaped our culture more than our FIRST Values. Although the banking industry has continually changed, our values have not.
All of our decisions and actions are guided by these values:
- Family – supporting families both at work and at home
- Independence & Innovation – remaining independent and innovative
- Relationships – treating all relationships with the utmost integrity and respect
- Stewardship – reinvesting in our communities; striving to be responsible stewards of resources
- Teamwork – encouraging superior individual and team performance
These values also support our mission of building successful relationships with our co-workers, as well as our customers. Our FIRST Values apply to all employees without exception.
The First National Bank in Sioux Falls is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants have rights under federal employment laws: FMLA, EEO, EPPA.