The First National Bank in Sioux Falls began its long-term commitment to the Sioux Falls area in 1885. The oldest bank in Sioux Falls owes its longevity to a combination of service, stability, innovation, and family involvement.
In 1976, the Bank’s current Downtown facility was constructed at the corner of 9th and Phillips in the very heart of Sioux Falls.
Over the past 130 years, The First National Bank in Sioux Falls has worked diligently to promote the growth and vitality of our city and the surrounding area. The Bank strives to continually be recognized as a community leader by reinvesting financial resources back into the communities it serves and encouraging active employee involvement in community volunteer organizations.
The First National Bank in Sioux Falls retains its 130-year commitment to be the principal locally owned, independent community bank in Sioux Falls and the communities it serves in the upper Midwest. Over the last 35 years, every bank in Sioux Falls has either been bought, sold, changed its name, left, or re-entered the market—except one—The First National Bank in Sioux Falls.