Savings & CDs
It all adds up-- so whether you start big or start small, it's just important to start saving.
No matter what you're saving for, we can help you secure your finances and grow your money with a wide range of savings accounts and CDs:
- Regular Savings: Accumulate money and build your balances with monthly interest and no minimum balance.
- SavingsFirst: Grow your current savings with higher interest rates and no monthly service charges.
- Enhanced Yield Money Market: Maximize your high-balance savings with enhanced monthly interest rates.
- Health Savings Account: Pay for qualified medical expenses and enjoy a tax benefit, all while earning interest.
- CDs (Certificates of Deposit): Diversify your portfolio and enjoy a guaranteed interest rate for a flexible term ranging from 32 days to seven years.
- IRAs (Individual Retirement Accounts): Start saving for retirement with your choice of a traditional, Roth, SIMPLE, or SEP IRA.
Still not sure which option is right for you? Compare our savings accounts, or give us a call at (605) 335-5200, and we'll help you determine the best fit for your personal needs.
Open up a savings account or CD
A note about paper savings bonds
Please be aware that as of January 1, 2012, the U.S. Department of Treasury has discontinued the issuance of paper savings bonds. Investors are now required to purchase savings bonds online at http://www.treasurydirect.gov/, which you may do after opening a free TreasuryDirect account.
Those currently holding paper savings bonds can continue to redeem them at financial institutions. Bonds that have been lost, stolen, or destroyed before their maturity date can still be reissued in paper or electronic form.
For more information about the elimination of paper savings bonds and how to enroll in TreasuryDirect, visit http://www.treasurydirect.gov/.