Personal Interest Checking
- Personal banking services - you will be assigned your own personal banker, who will help you with all of your banking needs, at the location that is most convenient for you.
- eStatements - for a faster, more secure, and convenient way to receive your banking statements and disclosures online, enroll in eStatements.
- 65 years and older - waived service charge for paper statements. Specialty checks are available; you pay the shipping cost.
- Direct deposit and bill pay - enjoy the convenience of direct deposit and automatic bill pay. We can fill out the paperwork for you.
- No annual fee on your Advantage ATM & Checkcard
- bankOnline featuring Online Banking, Mobile Banking, eAlerts (text and email alerts), and eStatements
- Free Telephone Banking services
- Overdraft Line of Credit (First Reserve) is available if qualifications are met
View our current rate information.
Compounding and Crediting
Interest will be compounded every month. Interest will be credited every month.
Minimum Balance Requirements
You must deposit $100.00 to open this account. You must maintain a minimum balance of $5,000.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield. A service charge of $5.00 will be imposed every month if the balance in the accounts falls below $5,000.00 any day of the month.
Balance Computation Method
We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
Accrual of Interest on Noncash Deposits
Interest begins to accrue no later than one business day after we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example, checks).
Fees and Charges
The following fees and charges may be assessed against your account:
NSF Return Fee or NSF Paid Fee*
$30.00 per item
Per Day Maximum
Overdraft Charge (Recurring)*
$30.00 each seven consecutive days
Stop Pay Charge
$30.00 per request
Returned Item Fee
$3.00 per item
Re-deposit of Returned Item Fee
$1.00 per item
Dormant Account Fee
$5.00 per month
Returned Mail Fee
$5.00 per month
Check Copy Fee
$3.00 per copy
Wire Transfer Fee
International Wire Transfer Fee
$20.00 per item
Canadian Check Processing Fee
$10.00 per check + exchange fee
Cost for check printing varies depending on the style of checks ordered.