Lines of Credit
We provide flexible lines of credit to help business owners with working capital needs such as inventory increases, accounts receivable increases, taking advantage of promotions/discounts, unexpected expenses, seasonal fluctuations, or other working capital needs.
Lines of credit can be a valuable source of financing for seasonal purposes to build up inventory during peak sales or to take full advantage of special discounts offered by suppliers. Whatever the purpose, this type of financing is designed to give you flexibility and immediate access to funds.
- Provide working capital
- Finance seasonal cash flow needs
- Pre-determined loan amount which allows businesses to borrow as they need
- 12 months
- 2 years of business tax returns
- 2 years of business financial statements (Profit and Loss/Balance Sheet)
- Interim financial statements (if available)
- Business plan with 3 years of financial projections
- Personal Financial Statement