It doesn't matter whether your business is large or small - throughout our 125-year history, we've helped many local businesses grow their funds and maintain financial security.
A business savings account is a great way to keep your additional cash separate from your operating funds - all while earning interest. Plus, your funds are easily accessible and easily liquidated, leaving you in total control of your assets.
- Earn interest on your balance (simply contact us for the current interest rate).
- Enjoy no start-up or maintenance fees on your account.
- There's no minimum balance, and no limit on daily desposits.
- Fund transfers are quick and easy.
- Your funds are secure and FDIC insured for your peace of mind.
Partner with us and let our experience help fuel your success - simply contact us or give us a call at (605) 335-5200, and we'll get the ball rolling.
Additional Account Details
Interest Compounding and Crediting
Interest will be compounded every month. Interest will be credited every month.
Balance Computation Method
We use the daily balance computation method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
Accrual of Interest on Noncash Deposits
Interest begins to accrue no later than one business day after we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example, checks).
Fees and Charges
Please note that the following fees and charges may be assessed against your account:
- Stop Pay Charge: $30.00 per request
- Returned Item Fee: $3.00 per item
- Re-deposit of Returned Item Fee: $1.00 per item
- Dormant Account Fee: $5.00 per month
- Returned Mail Fee: $5.00 per month
- Deposited Item Copy Fee: $3.00 per copy
- Wire Transfer Fee: $20.00
- International Wire Transfer Fee: $50.00
- Collection Fee: $20.00 per item
- Canadian Check Processing Fee: $10.00 per check + exchange fee
You may make unlimited deposits into your account each month. An unlimited number of withdrawals by automated teller machine (ATM), mail, or teller withdrawals can be made from your savings account.
However, federal regulations limit the number of non-personal transfers from your account to six per monthly statement cycle. Non-personal transfers include any combination of PC, telephone, automatic or pre-authorized transfers to another account of the depositor or to a third party.
Additional Business Savings Account Information
Do you have additional questions about opening up a business savings account, or about how we can help your business thrive financially? Give us a call at (605) 335-5200 or contact us today.